What’s so good about pine needle tincture ?
- It is rich in vitamin C (5 times the concentration of vitamin C found in lemons) and can bring relief to conditions such as heart disease, varicose veins, skin complaints and fatigue
- Vitamin C is also an immune system booster which means that pine needle tea can help to fight illness and infections.
- Pine needle tea also contains high levels of Vitamin A, which is good for your eyesight, improves hair and skin regeneration and improves red blood cell production.
- It can be used as an expectorant for coughs and to help relieve chest congestion; it is also good for sore throats.
- It brings you clarity and mental clearness.
- It can help with depression, obesity, allergies and high blood pressure.
- Pine needles contain antioxidants. These reduce free radicals, which are harmful to humans and can cause disease.
A more modern use for Pine Needle tincture is that it can prevent the damage of spike proteins in the unvaccinated when they are in contact with Covid 19 vaccinated people.
Our bottles are 30ml so at a standard adult dose of 1ml approx 1 month supply. If you are in constant contact with covid shedders, we suggest twice a day dosage plus zinc supplement.