What’s so good about pine needle tincture ?
- It is rich in vitamin C (5 times the concentration of vitamin C found in lemons) and can bring relief to conditions such as heart disease, varicose veins, skin complaints and fatigue
- Vitamin C is also an immune system booster which means that pine needle tea can help to fight illness and infections.
- Pine needle tea also contains high levels of Vitamin A, which is good for your eyesight, improves hair and skin regeneration and improves red blood cell production.
- It can be used as an expectorant for coughs and to help relieve chest congestion; it is also good for sore throats.
- It brings you clarity and mental clearness.
- It can help with depression, obesity, allergies and high blood pressure.
- Pine needles contain antioxidants. These reduce free radicals, which are harmful to humans and can cause disease.
A more modern use for Pine Needle tincture is that it can prevent the damage of spike proteins in the unvaccinated when they are in contact with Covid 19 vaccinated people.