Simply put, there’s no point in spending your money on expensive, nutrient-dense moisturisers and serums without using a good cleanser first because without cleansed skin, they won't penetrate properly.
Organic Castor and Grapeseed oils which are contained in this cleanser are both well-known for their drawing properties and will help pull out the stubborn impurities in your skin.
Meanwhile Neroli, which comes from the pretty white flowers of the bitter orange tree, has calming, balancing and soothing properties. Naturally high in AHAs Neroli helps to purify without stripping the skin of its natural oils and it also contains powerful antioxidants to fight off those pesky free radicals that age the skin.
Active ingredients: Neroli, Grapeseed, Castor Oil, Aloe Vera, Horsetail and Jasmine.
All skin types, Vegetarians, Vegans or Sensitive Skins
HOW TO USE:
1. Dampen your wee chops
2. Apply a couple of pumps of cleanser to your finger tips
3. Gently rub over your face in a gentle, circular motion (never pull your skin downwards)
4. Wash off with warm water
5. Use morning and night as part of your skincare routine
Neroli Hydrosol, Water, Oils of Grapeseed & Castor, Coconut Emulsifying Wax, Aloe Vera Liquid, Horsetail Extract, Natural Preservative (Extracts of Elderberry, Usnea, Grapefruit Seed, Totara, Benzoin, Rosemary Oleoresin, Essential Oils of May Chang, Cinnamon, Palmarosa, Oregano), Jasmine Essential Oil.
- 100% natural and herbologist formulated,
- cruelty-Free: only ever tested on willing human guinea pigs,
- handmade in New Zealand,
- free From: chemicals, mineral oil/petroleum, sulphates, parabens, PEGs, GMOs, palm oil, synthetic perfumes and fragrances.