INTRODUCTION ABOUT NEEM:-
The Neem tree of India has been used as a natural insecticide for thousands of years. Neem Granules are an amazing product. This is a natural and organic product that prevents and kills nasty insects in the garden. If used at 4-6 weekly intervals you will very rarely need to use any other sprays. Good for all soils, all crops and all seasons. It works primarily by increasing the humus content of the soil. It is an all purpose organic soil conditioner, ideal for low organic matter soils.
ABOUT NATIVE NEEM ORGANIC NEEM TREE GRANULES:-
Native Neem organic certified tree granules are the residue left from the first extraction process, after the seeds kernels are crushed to extract the oil.
These granules are known as the ‘King’ among other organic fertilisers due to their high Azadirachtin content and high NPK value.
Our research proves that the following nematodes are controlled by neem cake: Arenaria, Haplolaimus Indicus, Helicotylenchus Erythrina, Pratylenchus sp., Meloidogyne Incognita, M.Javanica (root knot nematode found in vegetable crops like okra, chilli, French beans, tomato, black gram, green gram, egg plant etc) Parasitic Fungi, R.Brassica, Reniform Nematode, Root-knot Nematodes, Rotylenchulus Reniformis (found on okra, French and garden beans), Radopholus similis (banana) Trylenchor hynchus - various species, etc.
Other Pests: Grain Moth, Lesser Grain Moth, Red Flour Beetle.
Neem cake/granules are harder to find, but are a highly bio-available fertiliser, exceptionally effective at controlling garden pests. They may also assist in repelling mammals such as deer, rabbits and squirrels.
ADVANTAGES OF NATIVE NEEM ORGANIC NEEM GRANULES:-
The neem granules should be added to the soil at planting time. Alternatively, it should be applied to the ground surface well before insects that attack you plants are about. Presently, Grass Grub, Porina and Bronze Beetle are all problems that can be controlled with Neem. If you are having problems with your tomatoes and potatoes, Neem is particularly efficacious and the best natural safeguard against the potato/tomato psyllid.
- Stops progression from eggs to grubs
- Stops grubs becoming flying insects
- Reduces insect attack
- Controls grass grub
- Controls root nematodes
- Controls mealy bugs
- Controls tomato/potato psyllid
- Controls white butterfly attack
- Protects Container plants
Unlike chemicals, insects do not become ‘super’ insects that develop resistance
Field Studies have shown that Native Neem Organic Neem Tree Granules dosed at 250 kilogram per hectare has the efficacy of commercial neem cake at a dosage of 1000 kilograms per hectare
- Totally prevents hatching and acts as an insecticide on eggs in the soil
- Enriches the soil with natural nutrients
- The chlorophyll content increases daily
- Totally organic matter, no harm to soil, water or the environment and induces the growth of beneficial soil flora and fauna
Increases the nutrients and microorganisms of the soil and develops as totally organic matter as follows:
- Induces the nitrification process
- The decomposition of Native Neem organic neem cake releases fatty acids, aldehydes, ketones, amino acids, carbohydrates and frees sulphur, which forms the precursor materials for plant growth and metabolism
- Once decomposed, many of the released compounds hinder the growth of pathogenic fungus
- The taste, odour and organic composition retards, repels / inhibits the growth and development of plant parasitic nematodes
- Root galling can be controlled
DIRECTIONS FOR NATIVE NEEM ORGANIC NEEM GRANULES:-
- NEW PLANTS: Apply a handful of granules to the planting hole at a depth of 15-20cm, mix into the soil, then sprinkle another handful of granules on top of the soil around the plants
- ESTABLISHED PLANTS: 50 -80 grams per square metre, lightly raked around the plants
- GRASS GRUB TREATMENT: Sprinkle 40 - 50 grams granules per square metre and water well
- Very effective around shrubs and tall trees where spraying is difficult
- Store at room temperature in dry and dark conditions
- Harmless to earthworms.
APPLICATION OF NATVE NEEM ORGANIC NEEM GRANULES:-
Apply every 4 - 6 weeks to maintain plant health
Free from: Pesticide Residue, Minerals, Salmonella, E-Coli and Aflatoxin
Product of India