Boxed in eco-friendly compostable packing, making a happy EKOH Gift or Starter Set for someone on living a sustainable lifestyle journey.
Containing 6 Muslin bags perfect for beans, cereals, flour, nuts and more.
- THE PERFECT GIFT for family and friends, for those who love zero-waste or for those who need a little help getting started on the EKOH journey
- Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) certified cotton for both Ecology and Social Responsibility; the most demanding and holistic certification in the textile industry
- ECONOMICAL, REUSABLE, SUSTAINABLE; muslin bags with drawstrings for easy grocery checkout
- Every purchase supports PLANTING NATIVE TREES in New Zealand,
Six Reusable Muslin Bulk Food Bags: 2 Large 38X30.5cm(15x12") 2 Medium 30.5x25.4cm(12x10")2 Small 25.4x20.3cm(10x8")
- No Plastic
- No chemicals
- No synthetic fabrics that contain micro-plastic
Uses and Ideas:
- Your organic muslin natural drawstring shopping bag is breathable, keeping fruits and vegetables fresh longer than plastic. The bags slow produce decay by allowing ethylene gas to escape while storing food.
- Perfect solution for bulk foods, supermarket shopping & farmers market- small and lightweight enough to roll up into your handbag or backpack
- Produce panty bags with drawstrings make it easy to manage at the grocery checkout and tightly seal you the bag to avoid wastage
- Wash your bags every few weeks if needed. To clean pop into the washing machine or soak and hand-wash.
- The bags have so many uses other than just in your pantry or fridge.
Here are some other ideas:
- Make a great school library bag, you can easily write or sew on a name tag or have some fun customizing the bag.
- Use as a wash bag for your delicate laundry items
- A great easy toy storage option
- Ideal for travelling and camping
- Picnic bag, separate bread, cutlery, fruits, and yummy stuff.
- Shoe bag for the gym.