Our eco shampoo is easy to use and removes oils and hair products from hair in a jiffy! It cares for and nourishes the scalp thanks to the blend of butters and oils specially formulated for skin care as well as hair conditioning. Be Silky helps with flaky scalp and dandruff and is great on coloured hair also. We have loaded this conditioning bar with rejuvenating castor oil which is one of the best natural hair treatments to strengthen your hair and give it luster and shine. The addition of organic Jojoba Oil, which mimics our own skins sebum, means Be Silky will help balance the scalp, keeping it clean and clear. Lose the bottle today and help the planet, help yourself.
How to Use your solid shampoo bar:
Wet the solid shampoo bar, your hair and your hands. Lather the soap in your hands and apply to the hair from root to tips. You can also apply the soap directly to hair. The foam will lather – wash your hair. Rinse and repeat as necessary. To detangle long hair, spray in diluted white or apple cider vinegar and rinse.
How to look after your eco shampoo.
Using our shampoo soap means there is no bottle to throw away afterwards. The pure natural bars attract water and can become gooey if left to wallow in water. How long a bar will last depends on how many people are using it and how often you wash your hair. Here are some tips:
- Don’t let your eco shampoo sit in water
- Store soap on a good quality soap rack, such as our macrocarpa handmade timber rack
- Allow soap plenty of fresh air to dry between uses
- If your bar ever gets waterlogged and becomes gooey, simply set it on a soap rack for a few days and let it dry out thoroughly
- Don’t let the kids use it in the bath! In fact, store it up high where prying little hands cannot get hold of it!!
What’s in Be Silky Eucalyptus and Rosemary ?
We only use the best quality oils and butters and choose to use essential oils for their therapeutic benefits.
Our ingredients are: Organic Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, Organic Castor Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Essential Oils of Eucalyptus and Rosemary , Rainwater Lye, Grapefruit Seed Extract.