About Natural Pet Remedies Store
Loving your pets naturally
WHO ARE WE?
Natural Pet Remedies Store was created By Debs Chase-Paterson Naturopath/Herbalist & pet lover in response to clients requesting more natural support for their pets.
Pet owners were reporting ongoing issues with itchy skin, joint mobility, anxiety, stress, stiffness, aching & age-related issues for old timer cats & dogs. Clients highlighted the need for a general pet tonic, digestive aid & natural parasite and natural flea control for their pets. Hence the Natural Pet Remedies Store was created to meet that need.
WHY USE OUR PRODUCTS?
Pets are such an important part to our family and we care about their health and everyday well being. We are having amazing feedback from happy pet owners who are choosing natural options for their pets, either as stand alone products or in conjunction with their existing choice of health care. Being GE free, additive free and made the traditional way, we provide a natural, chemical free alternative designed to promote better health & well being.
EASY TO USE
Drops in water, food or directly in mouth.
HOW CAN THESE PRODUCTS BE MATCHED TO YOUR PET?
We have multiple herbal extracts in our products which cover a wide range of needs. Please find below a summary of our recommendations:
- ‘OUCH” MOMENT DROPS are recommended whenever there is an ouch moment, discomfort, joint stiffness, mobility, digestive upsets or aching
- EVERYDAY WELLNESS LONGEVITY TONIC is recommended to promote a feeling of well being, skin, fur, hair, nail support, joints and a pick-me-up for ailing or debilitated pets including elderly pets and their associated woes
- PET SOOTHER DROPS are recommended for calming and soothing emotional or excitable pets, home alone, lonely pets, peaceful travel, fearful, timid or skittish cats, dogs and horses, for kennel training or when being groomed or going into pet care
- LIVER BLOOD SKIN DETOX DROPS are recommended when pets have itchy skin, bite themselves, have skin irritation, are tired or run down, experiencing digestive upsets + more. Detoxing is beneficial for both people and pets especially living in a world with additives in food, environmental toxins & chemicals
- ITCHY SKIN RELIEVING SPRAY is perfect for insect bites, soothing wounds, itchy, irritated or raw skin. Helpful for pets that constantly scratch their skin. Soothing herbs combined with oxygenated colloidal silver in an instant use spray bottle
- FLEA & INTESTINAL WORMING DROPS these drops are recommended for mild flea infestation (use the Flea Kit for more comprehensive flea control) and intestinal parasite support. Parasite indications may include coughing without reason, irregular bowel movements, poor appetite, nasal discharge, skin and ear itch and digestive upsets
- THE NATURAL FLEA KIT our Flea kit comes in two sizes and depending on use, can last for up to 3 months. The small kit is suitable for cats and small dogs and the large kit more suitable for medium and large dogs or a more economical choice for multiple pets in a household. The only difference between the kits is the amount of ingredients. The Kit consists of the Flea & Intestinal worm drops plus a nutritious powder that repels fleas from the inside out or can be rubbed into the fur or added to food. Only a pinch is needed.
CAN MY PET USE EVERY PRODUCT?
Please find a list of our products below and which product would best suit your pet. Match our product with your pet’s need
PET SOOTHER Cats + Dogs + Horses
OUCH MOMENTS Cats + Dogs + Goats + Humans
ITCHY SKIN SPRAY Cats + Dogs + Horses + Humans
EVERYDAY WELLNESS TONIC Cats + Dogs + Horses
LIVER BLOOD SKIN DETOX Cats + Dogs + Horses
FLEA & INTESTINAL WORM DROPS Cats + Dogs + Chickens
THE NATURAL FLEA KIT Cats + Dogs
All products can be used by cats and dogs and the pet product list above shows additional animals that can use specific natural pet products from our range
Kittens, tiny puppies and chickens, need to reduce drops down to 1-5 drops maximum a day
WHERE ARE NATURAL PET HERBS SOURCED?
We source our herbs from New Zealand using wild crafted when available. Sometimes it is necessary to include herbs sourced globally due to our growing conditions or lack of supply
Natural Pet Remedies Store seek to support better health and well being for our pets and are not intended as a replacement for prescribed medication. Your veterinarian is the expert on animal health
L O V I N G Y O U R P E T S N A T U R A L L Y