About Fiji Spice Queen
Linley and Francesca- friends for the longest time.
Fall in love with the Fiji Spice Queen’s majestic range of soaps, hydrating lotions and gorgeous scrubs. Lap up the carefully selected natural ingredients and delight in the ancient remedies that are pure, uplifting and redemptive. Crafted in Fiji, cruelty free and eco wise, the Fiji Spice Queen draws her inspiration from the bounty of Fiji and her natural healing wonders. Fortify yourself.
Fiji Spice Queen was created by Francesca and Linley who have been friends for the longest and dearest of times.Now, both are co-CEOs of highly successful New Zealand companies.
Linley knows beauty inside and out. Her clinic Urban Sanctuary in New Zealand has won the Decleor New Zealand Salon of the Year six times. As CEO Linley has remained completely hands on for 20 years. Her joy in her work remains steadfast and pure. It is, quite simply – the desire to have a positive effect on people, to help them heal, while continuing to learn what harmony and happiness mean to different people.
Francesca, is now an established perfumer and is part owner of the highly successful, award winning Pacific Perfumes who sell their delicious range of perfumes, soaps and lotions worldwide and online here. Through developing this (Fiji Spice Queen) extensive range Francesca’s business mind has evolved tremendously. Expansion has meant embracing the bigger picture from grower to buyer. She stresses the necessity of using curative ingredients while always, always striving to be sustainable.
Inspired by the way Fiji breathes as a country they embarked upon a new adventure. The Fiji Spice Queen being the accumulation of their past, their imaginations, their love to heal and their thirst for well-being and adventure.
In awe of the raw sensuality in Fiji, the blend of Fijian and Indian cultures, the colonial history, not to mention the astounding landscape, human warmth and surrounding water of Fiji, The Fiji Spice Queen offers honest ingredients to enhance well-being. Their dream is to connect people to Fiji through the story of the Fiji Spice Queen, who they believe is really part of everyone’s story.
- Coconut Oil hydrates – is anti-viral, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and contains penetrating moisturising properties that soften and protect the skin from moisture loss. It contains medium chain fatty acids which are absorbed into the skin providing all the energy your skin needs to heal and maintain itself. Simply a natural wonder, our organic Coconut Oil comes from the very special Garden island of Taveuni, an eco travellers paradise.
- Macadamia Nut Oil is a calming antioxident and anti-aging oil that adores mature skin. High in the essential fatty Palmitoleic acid, it is also the absolute best plant alternative to animal based oils.
- Avocado Oil is regenerating in a serious way, working hand in hand with vitamins A, D & E to soothe and restore.
- Moringa Oil has unique anti-inflammatory properties. A natural exceptional healer with anti-ageing properties it also tirelessly works on improving hair, scalp health and skin blemishes.
- Dilo Oil is the holy healing oil in Fiji. We source from Rotuma, a northern Fijian island, where the Dilo nuts are gathered by villages and sun dried. This wildcrafted Dilo is nature’s gift to heal skin containing a unique fatty acid called calophyllic acid, a remarkable anti- inflammatory agent, anti-inflammatory coumarins and antibiotic lactone. Perfect for sunburn and on babies to prevent nappy rash. Tackling skin eruptions it works on promoting healthy, clear, blemish free skin.
- Mango Butter is a natural regenerator and traditionally been used for its skin softening, soothing, moisturizing and protective properties. Anti-aging and loving to battle wrinkles, its a wonderful emollient lending protection against the sun and helping to reduce degeneration of skin cells and restore elasticity.
- Papaya Seed Oil is a rich natural source of vitamin A & C and an outstanding source of omega 6 & 9. Containing the natural fruit enzyme papain, it aids skin elasticity and while this gem of an oil heals and soothes skin and scalp it works on reversing wrinkles, hair loss, eczema, psoriasis, acne and scars.
- Noni is the Fijian SuperFruit and abundant in the A, C, E, B1, B2, B6, B12 Vitamins. Used as a moisturiser and to reduce signs of ageing, the leaves are used for arthritis and for headaches (apply to the forehead) and can be directly applied to burns, sores, and wounds. Drinking the juice is said to improve skin tone, hair, the immune system, digestion and an overall improvement to general well-being.