Natural Face cream is pure and natural containing only six ingredients, all of which are great for your skin.
- Organic Rosewater – an anti-bacterial astringent which is very soothing and refreshing.
- Almond oil is rich in vitamin A, B and E, great for skin health. The oil helps maintain moisture levels of the skin and gets absorbed quickly without blocking the pores. It also:
- Improves the complexion and skin glow
- Moisturises better and deeper
- Soothes skin irritation and skin inflammation
- Relieves dry and irritated skin
- Nourishes skin, making it softer and smoother
- Cures chapped lips and body rashes.
- Lanolin is extracted from sheep’s wool. It is moisturising properties are highly valued because it penetrates deep into dry skin, and doesn’t just moisturise, also creates a barrier in the underlying layers of skin to prevent moisture from escaping. This keeps skin supple longer, which means that those who use lanolin cream don’t have to apply it as often.
- Zinc oxide can protect skin from UV rays and is also a great skin healer especially for red or chapped skin.
- Beeswax forms a protective barriers on the surface of the skin which provides a film of protection against irritants while still allowing the skin to breathe.
- Lavender Essential Oil has antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties which can fight the bacteria causing acne infections, thus reducing the swelling and redness. It relieves itching and decongests the irritated patches of skin by adding moisture, speeding up the healing process. It also lessens eczema outbreaks, tones and firms your skin as it boosts circulation, increasing the blood flow to supply adequate oxygen and nutrition to the skin cells. This helps in keeping the cells healthy and boosting their renewal process.
It also heals burns, bites and also calms so is great to use before bed for a good sleep.
For the face use an amount the same size as a pea. For body use 1 teaspoon.