The masks are machine washable, reusable, sterile and extremely portable - sized to easily fit in your pocket. They combine two world class yarn technologies to reduce the build-up of moisture and heat, offering the wearer a breathable, moisture wicking, antibacterial and safe mask to wear. They are knitted as a tube providing a pocket structure which allows the wearer to insert an extra barrier: the specialised HELIX.iso™ filter system that cuts out over 99% of small particles and droplets that carry viruses and bacteria.
Each Paladin Face Mask is supplied with or without one complimentary replaceable HELIX.iso™ wool-based filter as stated.
NZ Made Washable Face Mask constructed in 2 fabric layers.
- Due to current demand new stock is always on order.
- This mask has not undergone formal clinical testing, and therefore no clinical claims are made about the mask itself. However, it is a washable and reusable face protector.
- The double fabric layers will protect against unwanted particles and moisture and is sold with a disposable, easy-insert HELIX.iso™ wool-based filter for extra filtration.
- Dry & Comfortable: reducing the build up of moisture & heat
- Antimicrobial: Bacteria inhibiting Meryl® Skinlife
- Paladin Face Mask can be worn with or without a filter.
- It is designed to fit close to the face for better protection.
- Comfortable elastic ear loops.
- Manufactured by NZ Sock Co Ltd
- Due to the face mask being a personal care item we cannot accept returns for hygiene reasons. Please choose carefully.
- You can also purchase additional filters
Medium is generally sized to fit women and young adults 10cm x 22cm (h x w)
Large is generally larger sized to fit men 12cm x 24cm (h x w)
Every item reused means less landfill!
|Large||50g||10 x 22cm|
|Small/Medium||50g||12 x 24cm|