Our hand sanitisers don’t contain any potentially harmful ingredients like Triclosan or Benzalkonium Chloride. This is especially important given wee ones will take any opportunity to pop things in their mouths as they explore the world, your hands included. And, aside from any chemical concerns, this sanitiser won’t dry your hands out either – making it the perfect option for even sensitive skinned mamas.
It contains alcohol, nope not the Friday night ‘I’ve made it’ glass of wine, but this non-fossil fuel derived variety provides antimicrobial and antibacterial protection and enables quick drying on the skin. According to the WHO the alcoholic content of a hand sanitiser needs to be above 60% to kill 99.9% of the nasties so you’ll be pleased to know that ours comes in at 61.27%. It also contains Colloidal Silver too and to ensure that it’s not too drying, our organic vegetable glycerin acts as a humectant bringing moisture to the skin.
Essential Oils of Eucalyptus & Lavender both of which have some pretty powerful plant properties on their own, also keep your hands smelling lovely and fresh.
- 100% natural and herbologist formulated,
- cruelty-free: only ever tested on willing human guinea pigs,
- handmade in New Zealand,
- free from: chemicals, mineral oil/petroleum, sulphates, parabens, PEGs, GMOs, synthetic perfumes and fragrances.
How to use:
- Couple of squirts on the hand and rub them together for 15 seconds
- You’re good to go
- Sage Tip: for best results grab a squirt of our matching Sage Mama’s hand rescue cream.
Alcohol, Colloidal Silver, Organic Vegetable Glycerine, Turkey Red Oil, Essential Oils of Eucalyptus & Lavender