Whilst using an oil cleanser may seem counterintuitive do you remember your chemistry lessons? Well, ‘like attracts like’ and the carefully selected oils in this cleansing balm will help to dissolve the dirt and oils on your face without stripping your skin of its natural sebum.
It has the citrus zing of grapefruit and melissa (or lemon balm to you and me) and also comes with a free face muslin.
A Little Balmy contains a cacophony of oil and wax fabulousness.
- Organic Castor and Grapeseed oils, which are both well-known for their drawing properties, help pull out the stubborn impurities in your skin.
- Candelilla Wax, which is a golden plant wax helps to lock in moisture as well as being a fabulous vegan alternative to beeswax.
- And, Shea butter, which is hailed for its protecting and emollient properties is high in cinnamon acid and helps to protect the skin from UV rays.
Together these oils work in tandem to gently dissolve the dirt and impurities that become attached to your skin and the gentle exfoliation, provided by the Jojoba beads, helps to dislodge and lift off any dead skin cells allowing for better skin renewal. Yay.
All skin types, Vegetarians, Vegans and Sensitive Skins.
HOW TO USE:
1. Take one dirty face - even if you’re wearing makeup - and then apply the balm gently all over. There's no need to wet your chops first.
2. Massage firmly, but gently, always moving upwards for a couple of minutes to get the full benefit of the exfoliating Jojoba beads.
3. Rinse the muslin in hot water – as hot as you can stand (we don't want third degree burns mind you) then hold the muslin to your face for 10-15 seconds, this allows your pores to open. Slowly begin to wipe off.
4. Rinse your muslin and repeat until you’ve wiped off all the oil from your skin, it usually takes two to three goes. Finish with your choice of moisturiser if you desire.
5. Feel free to biff the muslin in the wash once it gets a bit grubby.
Shea Nut Butter, Oils of Castor & Grapeseed, Candelilla Wax, Jojoba Beads, Essential Oils of Grapefruit & Melissa, Rosemary Oleoresin.
- 100% natural and herbologist formulated,
- cruelty-free: only ever tested on willing human guinea pigs,
- handmade in New Zealand,
- free from: chemicals, mineral oil/petroleum, sulphates, parabens, PEGs, GMOs, palm oil, synthetic perfumes and fragrances.