Butter Up Buttercup contains 100% natural, organic African Shea butter – which is rich in cinnamic, oleic, stearic, palmitic and linolenic acids.
It protects, nourishes and moisturises the skin by forming a breathable, water-resistant layer. Naturally rich in Vitamins A, E and EFAs it helps the skin’s natural collagen production as well as help strengthen and soften whilst protecting the skin’s natural oils.
Butter Up Buttercup comes in two delicious essential oil options, either Rose & Geranium or Lemongrass & Ylang Ylang. So the hardest decision you have to make, is what you want to smell like.
All Skin Types, Dry & Mature, Normal & Combination, Oily & Problem, Sensitive, Vegan, Young/Teenage
HOW TO USE
1. Pop a dollop of body butter directly onto your skin — remember a little goes a long way so you don’t need much.
2. Massage it in gently, using firm, broad strokes, remembering to give a little extra love to any pesky dry or calloused areas.
3. Use after a shower or whenever the need arises. A Sage tip: Butter Up before bed to help soften the skin on your hands and/or deal to issues like cracked heels. Afterwards cover up your fingers and toes with cotton socks or gloves to get maximum moisturising, while you’re in the land of nod.
- 100% natural and herbologist formulated,
- cruelty-Free: only ever tested on willing human guinea pigs,
- handmade in New Zealand,
- free from: chemicals, mineral oil/petroleum, sulphates, parabens, PEGs, GMOs, palm oil, synthetic perfumes and fragrances.
|Lemongrass & Ylang Ylang||80g|
|Rose & Geranium||80g|