NEW ZEALAND FERNMARK LICENSEE
FREE New Zealand wide shipping (1-2 days, tracked)
100% Pure New Zealand Lanolin
Pure Lanolin (EP Grade) Oil
No Artificial Fragrance
No Mineral Oil
- Sourced entirely from New Zealand wool, this lanolin has no natural odour as no artificial scents have been added
- Our EP Grade Lanolin Oil's melting point is minimum of 21°C (69.8°F) while other lanolin has a melting point of 41°C (105.8°F).
- Meets the stringent requirements of the European Pharmacopeia (EP)
- New Zealand lanolin is rich in Vitamin D3 Similar to substances found in humans skin - it acts as an excellent emollient - helping to soothe, moisturise and protect the skin whilst also functioning as an occlusive to help prevent moisture loss though the epidermis High in alpha hydroxy acids, which are commonly touted as having anti-aging and wrinkle reducing properties
EP Grade Lanolin Uses:
- Skin protection and heals little cuts
- Diaper protection and waterproofing cloth diapers
- Nipple salve for breastfeeding mothers
- Sunburn healing and protection
- Tame flyaways and frizzy hair
- Eyebrow soap for feathery and fluffy brow look
- Heals and protects cracked heels
- Heals chapped lips
- A base ingredient for all kinds of creams, gels and balms
Please note: We cannot take responsibility for any allergic reactions a user may have. If a reaction does occur, please discontinue use.
Looking for a product as mechanical lubricant, rust proofing, leather protection, dog paw protection? We have raw lanolin available in jars too.
We also have raw lanolin and EP grade lanolin available in sachets, which have FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING included in the price.
If you're interested in making a bulk purchase, please contact us.