** NOTE - We're taking all stock to Martinborough Fair on 1 Feb. If we sell it ALL, we have more arriving the first week of Feb and we'll get any unfilled orders off as soon as it arrives. Come along and see us at Martinborough though - we're on the grassed area of the Square - pretty much opposite to where the road from Wellington comes in. We'd love to meet you! **
Affordable, functional, and perfect for reducing your plastic footprint, our stainless steel pegs are your answer for clothes hanging.
- We only sell marine grade (316) pegs to give you peace-of-mind, so they will not develop the rust spots that lesser grades of stainless steel is prone to if near to a coastline like so much of NZ is.
- Extremely strong grip, so your washing won't end up scattered across your garden or neighbourhood.
- Long lasting - they're very tough, with 2mm thickness for extra strength. We expect these pegs will outlast you, and become family heirlooms (update your wills to stop family in-fighting!).
- Won't go rusty (NON marine grade pegs can rust).
- Won't go mouldy (unlike wooden pegs).
- Won't get brittle from the sun's UV radiation (unlike plastic pegs).
- Single-piece design can't fall apart.
- 25 pegs - supplied in a cotton bag.
60mm high X 15mm wide.
30mm at top of finger squeeze area.
"But wait - there's more!" - you can use these nifty pegs for all sorts of uses around the home, such as: holding banners and greeting cards to a string / closing bags of food or other products / hanging artwork (either from string, or from a wall-pin) / holding papers or pages together / torture device (kids - don't try this at home... they strong enough to hurt ya!) / holding cables or cords or curtains together / etc / etc.