Affordable, functional, and perfect for reducing your plastic footprint, our stainless steel pegs are your answer for clothes hanging.
- We only sell marine grade (316) pegs to give you peace-of-mind, so they will not develop the rust spots that lesser grades of stainless steel is prone to if near to a coastline like so much of NZ is.
- Extremely strong grip, so your washing won't end up scattered across your garden or neighbourhood.
- Long lasting - they're very tough, with 2mm thickness for extra strength. We expect these pegs will outlast you, and become family heirlooms (update your wills to stop family in-fighting!).
- Won't go rusty (NON marine grade pegs can rust).
- Won't go mouldy (unlike wooden pegs).
- Won't get brittle from the sun's UV radiation (unlike plastic pegs).
- Single-piece design can't fall apart.
- 25 pegs - supplied in a cotton bag.
60mm high X 15mm wide.
30mm at top of finger squeeze area.
"But wait - there's more!" - you can use these nifty pegs for all sorts of uses around the home, such as: holding banners and greeting cards to a string / closing bags of food or other products / hanging artwork (either from string, or from a wall-pin) / holding papers or pages together / torture device (kids - don't try this at home... they strong enough to hurt ya!) / holding cables or cords or curtains together / etc / etc.