We Thrive for quality, value and satisfaction
Why Limrah Camel Milk Powder:
Limrah Camel Milk is expressed from healthy camels fed on a nutrient-rich diet and free from artificial milk enhancers. Pasteurised milk is spray-dried to preserve flavour and prevent loss of nutrients from the milk.
Camel milk contains unique proteins, a higher percentage of calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, iron and copper. Excellent for the good health of the gut
Camel milk consists of good fat and is full of Immune boosters
Camel is considered a super-food as it has many qualities. Camel Milk is the next immense necessity of our daily nutritional intake with changing habits and medical conditions.
- Immunity Booster - High in lactoferrin and immunoglobulins which are Immune boosters with anti-fungal, anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties
- Healthy Body - Low in fat and high in protein to maintain good cholesterol level in the body Rich in Minerals like Calcium, Phosphorus and Iron helps to prevent Osteoporosis and anaemia
- Digestive health - Promote healthy intestinal bacteria for good gastrointestinal health
- Fight Diabetic - Insulin-like protein in Camel Milk help reduce blood sugar in diabetics
- Look beautiful - Camel milk is high in alpha-hydroxy acids which makes it an excellent anti-wrinkle and skin-softening agent
- Stress Relieve - Camel milk is high in Magnesium which provides stress relieve
Ideal intake - for maximum support, 2 tablespoons (20 grams) of Camel milk powder twice a day, 10-15 minutes before a major meal or 2 hours after a meal to avoid stomach acid which is the recommendation of consuming any milk. for very sensitive individuals or children of 1-year old age start with 1 teaspoon daily and slowly make your way up to an easy-going amount.
camel milk can be used in cooking, baking, smoothies, protein shakes, cold drinks, coffee, tea and make ice cream. For bulk orders, get in touch with us for discounted shipping costs.
|20g times 20 sachets||400||gram|
|20g times 10 sachets||200||gram|
|20g times 5 sachets||100||gram|