The artworks and designs are inspired by our wonderful botanical gardens, our veggie patches and sea life - things that make us happy!
A single eco-friendly dishcloth is perfect as a tryout buy before you purchase a multi-pack or maybe you just want to choose your own mix of prints to suit your style. You can have cool-looking cleaning stuff that reduces waste and effectively helps you get your cleaning job done.
One EKOH Swedish dishcloth absorbs 20 times its weight and replaces 17 rolls of paper towels, happy days!
Expect to get at least three months of use from your multipurpose dishcloth and then simply return it back to the earth, doing your bit to reduce what goes into landfill.
Reuse, reuse, and reuse. Our kind of happy!
- They soften when wet, quickly dry too hard to prevent bacteria, mould and germ growth.
- 100% biodegradable. Bury it, feed your worm farm or compost bin
- No nasty micro-plastics going down the sink and into waterways.
- Dishwasher and machine washable
- Locally designed on Waiheke Island
- Perfect size: 17 x 20 cm / 6.5 x 8 ", note it will shrink a little after your first use
- Every purchase helps plant a native tree in New Zealand donating to TreesThatCount.
Cleaning tips & tricks :
The EKOH Swedish dishcloths clean virtually streak-free. They are more absorbent when damp. Perfect to use on glass, granite, tiles, ceramic, stainless steel, to wipe down the car dashboard and more.
To keep your dishcloth healthy & clean:
- Pop them into your dishwasher or washing machine regularly
- Care for your cloth, and they will last at least three months.
- Squeeze out excess moisture after use.
- No need to wring out - to keep the cloths shape air dry flat.
- If you need to sterilise your dishcloth, you can microwave it when damp briefly for 20 seconds or use some HealthyClean Lemon Myrtle disinfectant to kill any germs.
|Product Dimensions:||17 x 20 cm|