HealthyClean plant-based dishwashing liquid is kind to your hands and the environment and gets the job done, leaving dishes, cutlery and pans grease-free and squeaky clean. Suitable for those with allergies and sensitive skin as it is Toxin & sensitiser free!
Happily wash up knowing you are using a family and earth safe product.
- Pure Australian Lemon Myrtle essential oil
- Antibacterial & anti-fungal
- The fresh scent of 100% natural lemon myrtle
- Grey-water and septic safe
- Made in Australia, supporting regional manufacturing and local farmers growing of lemon myrtle
- Recyclable and a refillable bottle
- Vegan friendly and PETA certified
- Every sale helps support Friends of The Koala
Nasties we leave out
- Toxin and sensitiser free
- Palm oil-free
- Free from sodium lauryl sulfate & sodium Laureth sulfate (SLS & SLES), PEGs, parabens, mineral oils
- Free from CDE and methylisothiazolinone (CMIT & MIT)
- No artificial fragrances
- No animal testing or animal products
- BPA Free container
- You only need one squirt of the concentrated liquid into a sink of warm water to get cleaning.
- If you are not plumbed into a grey-water system, we suggest using a container in the sink when washing your dishes. When finished, you can tip out the water into your garden as HealthyClean Dishwashing Liquid is safe for plants, birds and bees.
- A squirt onto your EKOH scrubber and then scrub your wet pots and pans for a sparkling clean result.
- For stubborn baked on grime, leave soaking for 30 min then scrub again.
- Refill and reuse your 500ml bottle or simply recycle