Inspired by Australia's native plants and sea life.
The Lemon Myrtle starter kit contains :
- 1x Lemon Myrtle Dishwashing Liquid 500ml /16.9 floz
- 1X Lemon Myrtle Dishwasher Powder 1kg/2.2lbs
- 1X 3 Pack Compostable Swedish Dish Cloth Beach House Prints
Note brush in the image is not in the kit :)
The HealthyClean Dishwashing liquid and powder has the zesty fragrance of natural Australian Lemon myrtle oil. It cuts through grease and grime, and the Swedish dishcloths are 100% biodegradable.
One EKOH Swedish dishcloth can absorb 20 times its weight and replace 17 rolls of paper towels - so your three-pack will replace more than 50 rolls of paper towels. Happy days!
HealhtyClean's plant-based dishwashing liquid is kinder to your hands and the environment. It gets the job done, leaving dishes, cutlery and pans grease-free and squeaky clean. Paired with the Dishwashing powder, you are on your way to a non-toxic cleaning routine, yeah!
Happily wash up knowing you are using family & earth safe products.
The good stuff
Dishwashing liquid & powder:
- fragranced only with lemon myrtle essential oil; nothing added
- Toxin & sensitiser free
- Family safe and earth safe
- PETA hopping bunny certified -No animal testing or animal products
- Grey-water and septic safe
- Made in Australia
- BPA Free Recyclable and a refillable bottle
- Vegan friendly
EKOH Sponge cloths also known as Swedish dishcloths :
- Soften when wet, quickly dry too hard to prevent bacteria, mould and germ growth.
- 100% biodegradable. Bury it, feed your worm farm or compost bin no nasty micro-plastics.
- Dishwasher and machine washable
- Every purchase helps plant a native tree in New Zealand and support Friends of the Koala in Australia.
Nasties we leave out of this pack.
- Free from SLS & SLES, PEGs, parabens, mineral oils.
- Free from CDE,CMIT & MIT
- Palm oil-free
- No Synthetic colours or dyes
- No Synthetic fragrances
- No animal testing
- No Microplastics