Our eco-friendly alternative works hard, day after day. One EKOH Swedish dishcloth absorbs 20 times its weight and replaces 17 rolls of paper towels, happy days!
Expect to get at least three months of use from your multipurpose dishcloth and then simply return it back to the earth, doing your bit to reduce what goes into the landfill.
EKOH Swedish dishcloths clean virtually streak-free. They are more absorbent when damp. Perfect to use on glass, granite, tiles, ceramic, stainless steel, to wipe down the car dashboard and more.
Wondering why our EKOH dishcloths come in a 12-pack?
Well...it's cheaper for you to buy in our bulk bundle and also better for our planet.
There's probably no chance that you'll stop cleaning any time soon. Keep six for yourself, and gift six to family and friends if you want to!
Or just stash the whole dozen in your cupboard for your personal use throughout the year.
With our compostable dishcloths, you can have cool-looking cleaning stuff that reduces waste and effectively helps you get the job done.
Reuse, reuse, and reuse. Our kind of happy!
- They soften when wet, quickly dry too hard to prevent bacteria, mould and germ growth.
- 100% biodegradable. Bury it, feed your worm farm or compost bin no nasty micro-plastics.
- Dishwasher and machine washable
- Locally designed on Waiheke Island
- Perfect size: 17 x 20 cm / 6.5 x 8 ", note it will shrink a little after your first use
- We donate to TreesThat Count for each purchase - every purchase helps plant a native tree in New Zealand.