EKOH Bees Wax food wraps are natural food wraps made by infusing a mix of beeswax and Jojoba oil into the organic cotton fabric. An environmentally friendly alternative to plastic cling film & plastic wrap.
An easy, reusable and natural way to store food. Beeswax acts as a natural barrier (similar to how the skin of a fruit like a banana, protects the flesh), but it's still breathable so your food stays fresher, longer. The wrap is easy to fold and seal around food, jars or bowls.
Once clean, the bee wrap is ready to be used again & again. It can be reused more than 100+ times up to one year.
Three fun printed wraps in the most useful & easy to use sizes. This pack includes:
- Small Beeswax wrap 17.78 x 20.32 cm / 7 x 8 inch
- Medium Beeswax wrap 25.4 X 27.94 cm / 10 x 11 inch
- Large Beeswax wrap 33.02 x 35.56 cm/ 13 x 14 inch
The Good Stuff :
- Eco-friendly natural ingredients & ethically made using organic cotton, Food grade jojoba oil, FDA Certified beeswax & natural tree resin. These wraps are certified GOTS, and the packaging is 100% Kraft paper.
- Beeswax wraps last ages and will save you money as the average family buys 20 or more rolls of cling wrap per year*
- Proven to help food stay fresh for longer
- They are 100 % biodegradable and can be composted at home - so zero waste to landfill.
- beeswax wraps instead of cling wrap reduce waste in the environment that can get into waterways, pollute our oceans, and harm wildlife.
- Beeswax has natural antimicrobial properties.
- Easy to wash, clean and reuse
Leaving out the Nasties :
- No plastic or petroleum products
- Cling wrap isn't reusable and is rarely recycled as it can clog machinery.
- No Synthetic fabrics or fragrance
- No materials to landfill
Do NOT use a beeswax wrap in the oven or microwave, or the wax will melt.
- *This is dependent on length/ size of cling wrap role and based on 2019/20 data