- Certified Organic Jojoba Oil
- Certified Organic Rosehip Oil
- Geranium essential oil
- Jasmine essential oil
- Myrrh essential oil
- Vitamin E
How to use
Simply apply 2 to 3 drops to your clean face and gently pat it in, all over your face paying particular attention to dry areas. The oil will go on thick but absorbs quickly. Allow 5 minutes before applying any further products to your face, this gives it time to soak in and work. The Nourishing serum is a good serum to apply at night, when our skin does most of its regenerating.
Full List of Ingredients and how they benefit your skin
- Certified Organic Jojoba Oil – A balancing, stable oil, provides lasting hydration, essential fatty acids, antioxidants, plant sterols, anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial and combats free radicals. It has vitamin E, vitamin B complex, silicon, chromium, copper, zinc and iodine which gives it it’s power to heal. It contains 3 fatty acids; erucic, gadoleic and oleic. Is rich in proteins; albumins and globulins which have similar amino acid compositions to our skin sebum.
- Certified Organic Rosehip Oil – Is full of Vitamin A (Alltrans retinoic acid) particularly beta carotene. Antioxidants; vitamin C & E to fight free radicals. Rich in oleic, palmitic, linolenic, and gamma linolenic acid (GLA) as well as essential fatty acids such as vitamin F. It reduces depth of wrinkles, regenerative, lighten age spots, increases collagen, essential fatty acids(omega 3 & omega 6), improves elasticity, texture and appearance.
- Geranium essential oil – Anti-inflammatory, lightens age spots, fades scars, wrinkles, improves skin tone and provides collagen circulation for regenerating cells.
- Jasmine essential oil – Treats dehydration, improves blood circulation, is healing and improves elasticity.
- Myrrh essential oil – Strengthens skin, and is smoothing.
- Vitamin E – anti-oxidant, reduces UV damage, protects the skin from damage caused by free radicals. Promotes smooth hydrated skin. Known as tocopherol.
To preserve the life of this product, keep out of sunlight and damp areas. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mouth. If irritation occurs, discontinue use. Keep out of reach of children. Products may contain oils and butters from natural nuts, seeds and fruits, if you have allergies please read the list of ingredients carefully, we always advise to do a patch test first to ensure there is no reaction.