- Certified Organic Jojoba Oil
- Certified Organic Rosehip Oil
- Certified Organic Olive Oil
- Certified Organic Castor Oil
- Vitamin E
Full List of Ingredients and how they benefit your skin
- Certified Organic Jojoba Oil – A balancing, stable oil, provides lasting hydration, essential fatty acids, antioxidants, plant sterols, anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial and combats free radicals. It has vitamin E, vitamin B complex, silicon, chromium, copper, zinc and iodine which gives it it’s power to heal. It contains 3 fatty acids; erucic, gadoleic and oleic. Is rich in proteins; albumins and globulins which have similar amino acid compositions to our skin sebum.
- Certified Organic Rosehip Oil – Is full of Vitamin A (Alltrans retinoic acid) particularly beta carotene. Antioxidants; vitamin C & E to fight free radicals. Rich in oleic, palmitic, linolenic, and gamma linolenic acid (GLA) as well as essential fatty acids such as vitamin F. It reduces depth of wrinkles, regenerative, lighten age spots, increases collagen, essential fatty acids(omega 3 & omega 6), improves elasticity, texture and appearance.
- Certified Organic Olive Oil - Olive oil is a good source of plant-based squalene, which is a chemical compound that reduces trans-epidermal water loss (TEWL) to restore skin suppleness and flexibility. It also contains an antioxidant called hydroxytyrosol, a rare and potent polyphenol compound found in the highest concentrations in the best olive oils.
- Certified Organic Castor Oil - Is anti-microbial, anti-inflammatory good for reducing acne. The Ricinoleic acid can inhibit growth of the bacterial that causes acne. Is rich in fatty acids; Rincinoleic acid, Oleic acid, Linoleic acid and a-Linolenic acid. Enhances smoothness and softness of skin. Omega 6 & 9, vitamin E, boosts the production of collagen and is hydrating. Full of fatty acid binding proteins (amino acids) to deliver the goodness deep into the skin.
- Vitamin E – anti-oxidant, reduces UV damage, protects the skin from damage caused by free radicals. Promotes smooth hydrated skin. Known as tocopherol.
To preserve the life of this product, keep out of sunlight and damp areas. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mouth. If irritation occurs, discontinue use. Keep out of reach of children. Products may contain oils and butters from natural nuts, seeds and fruits, if you have allergies please read the list of ingredients carefully, we always advise to do a patch test first to ensure there is no reaction.