- Certified Organic Jojoba Oil
- Certified Organic Rosehip Oil
- Certified Organic Shea Butter
- Certified Organic Aloe Vera
- Vitamin E
- Geranium Essential Oil
- Rosemary Essential Oil
- Jasmine Essential Oil
Hydrating Facial Moisture
How to use
Apply the moisturiser after the serum. Massage gently all over your face.
Full List of ingredients and how they benefit your skin
- Certified Organic Jojoba Oil – A balancing, stable oil, provides lasting hydration, essential fatty acids, antioxidants, plant sterols, anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial and combats free radicals. It has vitamin E, vitamin B complex, silicon, chromium, copper, zinc and iodine which gives it it’s power to heal. It contains 3 fatty acids; erucic, gadoleic and oleic. Is rich in proteins; albumins and globulins which have similar amino acid compositions to our skin sebum.
- Certified Organic Rosehip Oil – Is full of Vitamin A (Alltrans retinoic acid), particularly beta carotene. Antioxidants; vitamin C & E to fight free radicals. Rich in oleic, palmitic, linoleic, and gamma linolenic acid (GLA) as well as essential fatty acids such as vitamin F. It reduces depth of wrinkles, regenerative, lighten age spots, increases collagen, essential fatty acids(omega 3 & omega 6), improves elasticity, texture and appearance.
- Geranium essential oil – Anti-inflammatory, lightens age spots, fades scars, wrinkles, improves skin tone and provides collagen circulation for regenerating cells.
- Jasmine essential oil – Treats dehydration, improves blood circulation, is healing and improves elasticity
- Rosemary essential oil – Is a natural preservative and antiseptic, tightening the skin, and protects skin cells from damage caused by sun and free radicals.
- Vitamin E – anti-oxidant, reduces UV damage, protects the skin from damage caused by free radicals. Promotes smooth hydrated skin. Known as tocopherol.
- Certified Organic Shea Butter – Has high concentrations of fatty acids and vitamins, softens, tones and conditions the skin. A natural anti-aging and is great for moisturizing. Contains three antioxidants; vitamin E, C & A. Botanical names Butyrospermum Parkii or Vitellaria Paradoxa. Fatty acids(lipids); oleic acid, stearic acid, linoleic acid, palmitic acid, arachidic acid. Good water binding properties.
- Certified Organic Aloe Vera – Has a calming, soothing effect on skin, and hydates by retaining moisture. Is a natural healer, stimulating growth of new cells. Has proteolytic enzymes is rich in antioxidants. It provides a protective layer to the skin which helps retain moisture. Has Vitamin A, B, C, D, E and B12. Has Copper, Magnesium, Potassium and Zinc.
- Cetyl alcohol – This is a fatty alcohol and is beneficial particulary for dry skin. It is an emollient and can effectively condition and soften the skin, it is derived from plant oils like coconut oil, soy or corn.
- Xanthan gum – Sugar derived from corn, soy or wheat and works as a stabilizer to prevent ingredients from separating. It is vegan and gluten-free.
- Organic Glycerin – A plant derived humectant that is in all natural lipids (fats), is skin-replenishing and skin-restoring properties attracting and sealing in moisture while soothing the skin. Extracted from organic (non-GMO) soy.
- Ecocert Emulsifier – Cetearyl glucoside & cetearyl alcohol. Vegetable derived fatty alcohol from coconut oil, palm oil and glucose.
- Ecocert Preservative – Benzyl alcohol & dehydroacetic acid
ECOCERT & COSMOS compliant, NaTrue certified, Soil Association approved.
To preserve the life of this product, keep out of sunlight and damp areas. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mouth. If irritation occurs, discontinue use. Keep out of reach of children. Products may contain oils and butters from natural nuts, seeds and fruits, if you have allergies please read the list of ingredients carefully, we always advise to do a patch test first to ensure there is no reaction.