- Hyaluronic Acid
- Certified Organic Aloe Vera
- Vitamin E
How to use
Simply apply 1 to 2 drops to your clean face and gently pat it in, all over your face paying particular attention to dry areas until it has absorbed. Allow 5 minutes before applying any further products to your face, this gives it time to soak in and work. The Hydrating serum is a good serum to apply in the morning before applying a moisturiser…. why not try our hydrating moisture moisturiser.
Full List of ingredients and how they benefit your skin
- Hyaluronic Acid – A powerful humectant (moisture-binding ingredient), keeps skin plump and hydrated by drawing moisture to the skin. Helps alleviate dry, dehydrated skin.
- Aloe Vera – Has a calming, soothing effect on skin, and hydates by retaining moisture. Is a natural healer, stimulating growth of new cells. Has proteolytic enzymes is rich in antioxidants. It provides a protective layer to the skin which helps retain moisture. Has Vitamin A, B, C, D, E and B12. Has Copper, Magnesium, Potassium and Zinc.
- Vitamin E – anti-oxidant, reduces UV damage, protects the skin from damage caused by free radicals. Promotes smooth hydrated skin. Known as tocopherol.
- Ecocert Geogard 221 Preservative – Benzyl alcohol & dehydroacetic acid
ECOCERT & COSMOS compliant, NaTrue certified, Soil Association approved.
To preserve the life of this product, keep out of sunlight and damp areas. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mouth. If irritation occurs, discontinue use. Keep out of reach of children. Products may contain oils and butters from natural nuts, seeds and fruits, if you have allergies please read the list of ingredients carefully, we always advise to do a patch test first to ensure there is no reaction.