7DaysofSustainableSanta Terms and Conditions
#7DaysofSustainableSanta Terms and Conditions of Entry
1) Information on how to enter forms part of the terms and conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion/acceptance of a prize is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2) The promoter is Green Elephant Limited of 32 Garrett Road, RD5, Tauranga, 3175.
3) There are six Green Elephant Gift Vouchers to be won with the values: $20, $30, $40, $50, $60 and $70. There is one Grand Prize including products from across the Green Elephant marketplace with a combined retail value in excess of $1,580. The Grand Prize includes:
Solid Shampoo and Conditioner from Ama Balm
Natural Deodorant Stick, Body Moisturiser Stick and Dry Shampoo from Aotea Road
Farmers Market Tote from Back to Basics
Probiotic Deodorant Bar from Back to the Wild
Solid Shampoo and Soap Bars with Timber Soap Trays from Be Natural
Facial Cleansing Oil from Beautiful Organic Skincare
Lunch Pack of Beeswax Wraps from Bee Green Food Wraps
2 x Boxes of Sandwich Bags and 6 x rolls of bin liners from Better Future Packaging
Stainless Steel Pegs from Caliwoods Eco
2 x Reusable Coffee Cups from Cuppacoffeecup
Pohutakawa Coaster from D&D Art and Design
Set of beeswax wraps, bamboo straws and set of produce bags from Earthware
Family Pack of produce bags from ECO Saint
Box of zip lock bags and a roll of caddy liners from Ecobags
Box of soapnuts, stain remover bar, Eco Scrubber, mesh produce bags and wooden dish brush from Ecowarehouse
Repair Face Cream and Hemp Hand Cream from Eko Hub
Bottle Brush from etico
Rose Bath Salts from Flora Essentials
Soap and 2 x Lip Balms from Frabella
Reusable Bag Set from Gather
Manuka Deodorant from Good Creations
Frankincense and Neroli Soap from Harper and Leaf
Large Kitchen Pack of vegan food wraps from Hope ECO
Sprout Bag and 2 x bag of sprouts fro i lov sprouts
Tooth Cleaning Powder, Kids Probiotic Deodorant and Bamboo Toothbrush set from It’s All Good
Multi Storage Pack from Kai Carrier
Macademia and Chia Seed Body Oil from KOKO Body
Lotus Yoga Wrap Bracelet from La Sirene Aromatica
Bath Salts from Little Olive Tree
Beeswax Cheese Bag from Lizzie’s Wraps
Dog Wash Bar and Beeswax Wrap DIY Kit from Move2Eco
Solid Shampoo Bar and Dog Shampoo Bar from Naturally Coromandel
3 x Shampoo and Conditioner Sets from nectar
Natural Deodorant Stick from No.8 Essentials
Pepper Grinder and sachet of Kampot Peppercorns from Pepper and Pearls
Peg Pouch, Produce Bags and Body Pouf from Pouch Products
3 x Prana Therapy Sprays from Prana Therapy
Dry Shampoo from Raw Nature
Bowl Cover Set from Rinse and Repeat
Bamboo Toothbrush, ECO Floss and Toothbrush Travel Case from The ECO Brush
SPRUCE Dishcloth from The Green Collective
Set of Gold Stainless Steel Straws and Multi Bubble Tea Straw from The Hippie Straw
2 x Soaps from The Natural Box
Be Clear and Be Restored Minis from The Sage Apothecary
Gift Box of 3 x 250g honey from TranzAlpineHoney
Rosemary Tincture and Marshmallow Tincture from Wellness Hanmer
Laundry Powder from Wendyl’s Green Goddess
Fabric Gift Wrap set from Wrapper’s Delight
Hair and Scalp Serum from ZOO Nurtured
4) The promotion commences at 07:00am NZDT 1 November 2019 and closes at 12:00am NZDT 31 December 2019 (Promotion Period).
Eligibility to enter
5) Entry is open to New Zealand residents only (Eligible Entrants).
6) If the prize winner is under the age of 18, before they can redeem their prize they must obtain consent from their parent or legal guardian to do so.
Entry into the promotion
7) To enter, Eligible Entrants must during the Promotion Period EITHER:
Make a purchase from greenelephant.co.nz during the promotion period. Each $10 spent will gain one entry into each of the seven prize draws.
Like @greenelephant.co.nz on Facebook, like the relevant competition post and complete their entry by filling in details on the form provided.
8) The Promoter is not responsible for any lost, late or misdirected entries.
9) The time of entry will be deemed to be the time the entry is received by the Promoter.
10) The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Eligible Entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
Selecting and notifying the Winners
11) The Promoter will select one winner for each of the seven competitions.
12) Eligible Entrants must have fulfilled all the entry criteria and can only win one prize.
13) The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14) There are seven prizes as specified above. The Green Elephant Gift Vouchers are valid for 1 year from the date of issue.
15) If you do not redeem the Green Elephant Gift Vouchers within the specified timeframe the Vouchers will expire and you will lose the value of the Vouchers.
16) The winners will be notified on the 7 January 2020 by email.
Right of the Promoter to rejudge
17) The Promoter reserves the right to rejudge in the event of an entrant being unable to satisfy these promotion terms and conditions or forfeiting or not claiming a prize. For any prize that remains unclaimed on 14 January 2020 at 12:00pm NZDT, the Promoter will award those prizes to another Eligible Entrant.
Limitation of liability and variation of terms
18) If any act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations. The Promoter reserves the right (subject to any applicable law) to cancel, terminate or modify or suspend this promotion.
19) Entry details remain the property of the Promoter. The name of the winner may be used for promotional purposes by the Promoter. Entrants consent to the Promoter using personal information provided in connection with this promotion for the purposes of facilitating the conduct of the promotion and awarding any prizes and to conduct marketing activities. Without limiting the foregoing, entrants’ personal information provided in connection with this promotion will be handled in accordance with the Promoter’s Privacy Statement, a copy of which is available at https://www.greenelephant.co.nz/privacy-policy/.
Important information and conditions about competitions on Facebook
20) This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Eligible Entrants understand and agree that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. By entering this competition, each Eligible Entrant releases Facebook from any action or claim arising out of the competition. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this competition must be directed to the Promoter, not Facebook.
21) At all times, Eligible Entrants agree to act in accordance with the Facebook Statement of Rights and Responsibilities, which can be viewed at www.facebook.com/terms.php, and other related policies.